Health, Safety & Quality Assurance Manager
Dickie & Moore Construction are a 5th generation family company based in East Kilbride that have built up a strong reputation across several sectors of the industry and operate throughout Scotland and North England. They are looking to recruit a passionate, driven Health & Safety Manager to support the business.
You will be part of the Senior management team and report to the Construction Director, and will be responsible for the following:-
- Overseeing and developing company policies and procedures in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental Management, Quality and Assurance
- Produce and communicate safety alerts following incidents to promote learning and prevention.
- Identifying and managing the training needs of all direct employees, undertake quarterly review meetings with the management team and set targets
- Monthly reporting to the Board.
- Carry out HSEQ inspections using IAuditor scoring across all sites.
- Analytics of weekly site performance data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Accident and incident records and statistics are maintained.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and supply chain to enforce positive safety culture across the business.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Hold NEBOSH National Diploma, a chartered member of IOSH
- Be experienced in working with and developing Quality Health, Safety and Environmental manuals in line with ISO legislation.
- Construction site experience and a full understanding of CDM
- Excellent IT and communication
If you are interested in applying for this role Contact email@example.com or call 01355 590 050