Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, enforcement bodies, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and goals to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance to this policy rests with all employees throughout the organisation.
Our organisations goal:
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation of our Environmental policies
- We shall ensure a high level of performance while minimising and managing risk
- Through effective management , we shall continue our initiatives on business efficiency, safe use of resources, education and environmental improvement within the workplace.
- We shall encourage dialogue with others for all parties mutual benefit
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance within agreed timescales and standards of service
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and others when carry out activities in any region
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees
- We will offer our employees clear and fairs terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship
- We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit
MORE THAN CONSTRUCTION
July 26, 2022New Build Food Convenience StoreNew Build Food Convenience store coming soon.......
March 14, 2022Focusing on SustainbilityIt's fantastic to see that sustainability is being made a priority in our infrastructure.
March 2, 2022TSB ContractDickie & Moore have been appointed to carry out lighting replacement to a rollout of 66 TSB banks across Scotland & the North East Of England.
November 18, 2021Muir of Ord Turnkey Retail ProjectWe are proud to announce we have secured planning permission for a turnkey construction project in the highland town of Muir of Ord.
May 14, 2021Mental Health Awareness WeekIn recognition of Mental Health Awareness Week, we wanted to highlight the efforts we are making at Dickie and Moore to ensure that both Mental and Physical health are treated with the same priority. We currently have 3 fully trained Mental Health First Aiders plus 1 Champion in the company, and we have a further … Continued
May 12, 2021Co-op completed, CullenCo-op Completed in Cullen! We are delighted to have handed over more stores to the Co-op group. As part of this ongoing partnership, we want to share updates on our progress and how we are continuing to develop exemplary stores for a leading food retailer. Store Details – The store underwent … Continued